Saturday 19 January 2013

LOUISE GRAY // SPRING 2013

I am always surpirsied when I find a collection or designer I
have somehow missed. The truth is, there is so much going on in
the world of fashion it is impossible to keep up! I am however,
extremely shocked I missed this at the September shows. This is the
Spring/Summer collection from Scottish designer Louise Gray.

Louise studied at Glasgow School of Art and then went to Central
Saint Martins to do a MA. She has been incredibly successful with
her loud, clashing, vivid prints that really do stand out from
anything else we see on the runway.

This collection has a sort of 'doll in the 80s' thing going on.
The models all have drawn on, crown like eyebrows along with
exaggerated colours on the lips and cheeks. They look like a little
girl with a wild imagination has done their hair and make up.
The clothes themselves, are just 80s mad. I love it.












LOUISE GRAY