Friday 8 February 2013

KINFOLK

My friend recently told me about Kinfolk magazine. She was given one at Christmas so I had a
look. It is one of the most beautiful magazines I have ever read. It is actually more like a
book than a magazine. The print quality is of a very high standard and it is printed on beautiful
paper. I plan to buy one next week in this amazing magazine shop in Stockholm.

Here is what Kinfolk say about themselves;

Kinfolk caters to a growing readership of young artists and food enthusiasts by focusing on
simple ways to spend time together.Each issue combines lyrical essays, recipes, interviews,
personal stories and practical tips with a keen attention to design and details.
Readers look to Kinfolk as a trusted resource for both enticing and meaningful
activities - whether it's a new cooking skill, road trip route, or camping guide,
Kinfolk is a blueprint for a balanced, intentional lifestyle.










KINFOLK