Thursday 4 March 2010

LOOKBOOK

I used to quite like Look Book and would regularly look at it and enjoy it. These days I get pretty pissed off with it. A lot of the girls are so so young and I find it weird that they are spending their time getting dressed up and getting someone to take their pictures for a blog. They should be with their friends, enjoying being teenagers, making mistakes and learning.

Some of them look amazing. I look and Im like wow, they look incredible and then I look above and realise they are 15 and it just makes me a bit sad. They shouldnt be analyzing themselves so much and comparing themselves to women in their 20s and even 30s.

Even the older girls on it annoy me now. Fair enough taking a photo of yourself for your blog, I dont think there is anything wrong with it but with Look Book you can tell some of the girls have spent like a whole day preparing for it. Im not a fan of too much work going into it.