Tuesday 9 March 2010

My favourite dresses from The Oscars

These are my 4 favourite Oscar dresses, I also loved Cameron Diaz's but couldnt find a nice picture of her. I totally hate Miley Cyrus and she looks way too orange in this but her dress is amazing and I want it to hang in my wardrobe and drool over but never wear because I would never have a posh enough thing to go to.

Diane Kruger got a bit of stick for her dress. Its Chanel Couture. I think she looks amazing and I like that its different from the usual shaped 'Oscar Dress'.

I love that Kristen Stewart cant really be arsed with celebrity stuff. She looks like she hates these events and she would rather have a pair of jeans and a hoody on but I think she looks utterly amazing here in a Monique Lhuillier dress. She also looks quite happy.