Saturday 18 February 2012

London Fashion Week

Last week I wrote a post called 'Fashion as it happens'. It was actually for a competition for Grazia magazine.
My lovely friend Joni suggested I enter it, so I did. I really enjoyed writing it but didn't really think anything
would come of it. After a morning of shopping in Stockholm I was sitting eating lunch and I got an email saying I
had been picked as one of the three finalist. So pretty much it is very exciting. I have won an iPad and I get to
go to a show at London Fashion Week.

I arrive home from Stockholm on Monday night and am heading straight to get a sleeper train to London. I am going to
the Holly Fulton show on the Tuesday afternoon. I then have to write a report on the show and it will be shown on the
Grazia website for people to vote for their favourite.

I am very excited and completely overwhelmed. Obviously the most important thing is what the hell I am going to wear!
I have already bought quite a few things here in Stockholm to pick from so I am sure I'll be fine.

So far in Stockholm I have been very aware of how simply everyone dresses. I havent seen very many patterns or bold prints
so I am very much looking forward to seeing Holly Fulton's new range which I am sure will impress on the colour/print side.

Holly Fulton's Spring/Summer 2012 range.