Tuesday 29 May 2012

Street Style

In the middle of the wonderful Glasgow heatwave I went out with my friend Jen
to take some street style images for a project I am doing for Urban Outfitters.
At first it took us a while to get started. I think in Scotland we are so unprepared
for warm, sunny weather that sometimes it can take a few days of adjusting
to the heat and some frantic shopping trips to get it right.

These were all taken in Kelvingrove Park. It was interesting to see different people's
reactions to being stopped because two strangers think they look good. I have been stopped
before and I am always immediately embarrassed but afterwards feel very touched and a
little more confident. All these people were very pleasant and up for posing in the park.









Editing - Greig Jackson
Photographs - Jennifer Connolly