Wednesday 4 April 2012

COATS

I have always been quite boastful about not having an obsession with certain things like bags or shoes.
Although I love clothes and shopping, I didn't think I was over the top with one particular item. However,
in the last month my coat stand snapped in half and then the replacement rail also fell out the wall.
I then started to think I maybe have a little thing for coats and jackets. I have 9 that I do actually
wear regularly. I have another two that I didn't photograph but that's because I don't EVER wear them,
so that doesn't count.

In my defence, last week I had to put sun cream on because it was so hot and this week it snowed. Our weather changes
so drastically that we really do need a selection of coats in order to be prepared for the mental Scottish weather.