Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cafe Oto

While in London I went to Cafe Oto. It is a wonderful Cafe
which I would highly recommend going to. It reminds me
of places in New York that I loved. It is a huge space,
very open and light, filled with a mixture of second hand chairs
and tables on a beautifully polished concrete floor. It is simply
done but very effective.

Cafe Oto is also a music venue that prides itself in putting on
new, experimental music from around the world.
I wasn't lucky enough to see a gig here but I would imagine it
would be a good experience, quite intimate and accessible.

I went to Cafe Oto twice. Once for Coffee and Carrot Cake with my
man and once at night with a big group of friends. Both were excellent.
I love a Cafe/venue that can be appropriate and comfortable
both during the day and at night. It is a hard thing to pull off but
they have done it impeccably.






Cafe Oto