Sunday 8 July 2012

EAT // DRINK // GLASGOW

Glasgow is filled with a wonderful array of places to
eat and drink. I don't think it is lacking in any
particular area.

I can sometimes get lazy and keep going to the same place,
which is easy when I enjoy it so much and it is familiar but
once I actually make an effort to go to other places, I am
reminded of how incredibly fruitful Glasgow is.

I love that we have a good few hearty pubs that embrace the country
we are in. Scottish gins and whiskeys, warm wood throughout, dogs
welcome and sometimes if you're lucky a real coal fire.

There are also a great couple of places that are stripped back,
minimalist and suit any occasion. They are non offensive and
attract a laid back crowd.

I have taken some pictures of some of my favourite places and mentioned
what attracts me.

CRABSHAKK - SEAFOOD / PROSECCO
TABLE ELEVEN - CRABSHAKK FOR PRIVATE PARTIES.
THE 78 - COAL FIRE / VEGAN.
THE BEN NEVIS - SPIRITS / TRADITIONAL.
THE IVY - RUM RUM RUM.
KEMBER AND JONES - SALADS / CAKES.
STRAVAIGAN - COCKTAILS / FISH AND CHIPS.
THE OLD HAIRDRESSERS - SCOTTISH BEER / VERY RELAXED.
THE FINNIESTON - BEAUTIFUL BAR / FISH.